Cases & Projects are at the heart of every XYZ program. Tutors are experts in their fields practically and are not only academic professors.
It’s All about you ..
Our programs are exactly like a chess game.
We train you to master all the tools needed to protect your king.
- It all starts with an extensive meeting with our career advisor who will help you decide on the appropriate program for you.
- We never confine you to a spot surrounded by walls. All our programs are project-based and practical programs.
- We make sure that you experience different business environments to give you a grasp of how the work is done in real-life situations.
- We value your mind and concentration, and this is why we bring the program to your comfort zones.
- We make sure you get to meet with like-minded people to create an exciting environment where every member is quite beneficial to one another.
- Each program is limited to a maximum of 10 members. We do this to ensure maximum value to all.
- Cases & Projects are at the heart of every XYZ program. Tutors are experts in their fields practically and are not only academic professors, because we deal with doing here, not memorizing theories.
- Pawns usually have to prepare work in advance, for example, a case-reading or some problem-solving tutorials, which they then discuss in the class/meeting.
- Through case studies and projects, every pawn can develop a complete strategy, setting and using budgets, and developing unique techniques for execution.
- Formal assessment is largely through examinations.
- Final projects are always presented to the board of directors of the businesses they apply to. That will give you confidence and you will get a direct feedback, or probably a job offer.
Our Republic Rank
From A Pawn to a Noble